Audit monitoring department is responsible for Internal Auditing of Federal Government Finance Service-wide through the instrumentality. of Internal Audit in MDAS, FPOs, PPOs, and periodic audit monitoring of internal audit of MDAs, FPOs, and PPOs.
- Review of periodic Internal Audit Report
- Provision of Feedback to Accounting Officers
- Periodic monitoring of internal audit units of MDAs, FPOs, and PPOs.
- Issuance of Internal Audit Stamps
- Carry out target/special monitoring
- Training/workshop on modernisation of Internal Audit functions for heads of Internal Audit and theirstaff in MDAs and FPOs