Afolayan Taiwo Emmanuel
Director, Planning Research And Statistics
Schedule Of Duties/Planning Research And Statistics
- The Department coordinates and prepares OAGF Annual Worlk Plan;
- Represents OAGF in the National Planning Commission Consultative Forum;
- Production of Annual Report on the activities and performamance of OAGF;
- Co-ordinates the Freedom of Information(FOI) In-House Implementation Committee in OAGF;
- Monitoring and Evaluation of all Capital Projects in the Headquarters and Federal Pay Offices(FPOs);
- Library Management;
- Perfromance Evaluation of the Federal Pay Offices(FPOs);
- Conduct of Research on organisational operation modalities of the OAGF Headquarters and Federal Pay Offices )FPOs);
- Collaborates with National Bureau of Statistics to ensure the conformity of OAGF’s Statistical templates with National Statistical Compedium.
- Planning/conceptualisation of new capital projects.