Bawa, S. Mokwa
- Political Science Bayero University Kano, 1989
- Postgraduate Diploma in Journalism: National Institute of Journalism, Abuja, 2007
The Information Press and Public Relation Unit have the responsibility to coordinates, implements internal and external communication activities and maintain cordial relationship between the media and the Office of the Accountant General of the Federation (OAGF).
Press Unit Activities/Schedules
The following are the Information Press and Public Relation Unit activities;
- Brief/give advisory to the Accountant General on media activities as it affects the Office.
- Respond to media enquiries
- Issues press invitations, press releases, feature articles, press statement etc.
- Daily News review of print, electronic and online media
- Production and placement of adverts on print and jingles on electronic media
- Production/ Circulation of in-house news magazine/Bulletin/Newsletter
- Recording and production of event clips
- Upload photographs, video clips, press statements, speeches and other information for public consumption on the OAGF/ Ministry of Information’s Websites
- Upload media (pictures/video) to television screen placed at the entrance of the building at AGF’s Office
- Engagement of News Websites/ Blogs, regular update of the OAGF’s Website
- Organizes press conferences/briefings, interviews, lunch/dinner with finance correspondents